How do you know if you need HVAC maintenance in Spring, TX? The easiest way to determine if it's time is how long it's been since your last HVAC service
was done. Our qualified HVAC contractors recommend you have your systems checked out at least once a year. If it's been longer than that, now is the time to schedule an appointment.
Other signs it's time for HVAC maintenance include:
- Increased utility bills with no logical explanation like changes in the weather.
- An inability to control the temperature from the thermostat
- Equipment that runs constantly or won't run at all
- Dirt, dust, or other debris coming from your ducts or the unit itself
- Your system is over ten years old
Don't worry about our contractors tricking you or forcing you into an expensive repair or replacement just because you called us to assess your AC unit. Instead, we give you the facts and let you decide what's best for you and your budget.